JOIN US NOW
We are a group of people who love music. Since the company is founded, our obsession with building better musical instruments has inspired hundreds of employees to imagine, experiment and create. We believe our passion will help us grow, however, the great work is not never done by without a great team. Constant collaboration across our team is essential. Wherever you work with us, we'll give you the freedom, resources and opportunities to turn you ideas into reality and make good things even better.
Job title: Marketing Copywriter
Location: Houston, TX (Remote available)
• Produce and edit compelling written content optimized for blogs, web pages, social media, email newsletter, SEO, etc.
• Collaborate with the company's product manager and head of content and the marketing team.
• Contribute to the marketing team by sharing new ideas and approaches for meeting our marketing objectives
• Understand target audience and adapt copy to accommodate accordingly
• Proven experience as a copywriter or related role
• Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
• Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
• Good understanding of what language engages the audience in the most effective way
• Experience with SEO
• Excellent time-management and organizational skills
• Experience with copywriting about ukuleles or guitars
• Experience working with startups in a fast-paced environment
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com